With the EU referendum coming up on the 23rd of June, we at the Leeds Flipside have decided to put together a comprehensive list of reasons to leave the EU.
1) David Cameron likes the EU and therefore it cannot be a good thing.
2) Hitler was from Europe.
3) We probably lose £9 trillion a day to Europeans.
4) French cheese smells like feet.
5) EU regulation is a burden on small businesses.
6) It’s GREAT Britain not EU Britain
7) The UK flag is prettier than the EU flag:
8) I don’t even like going on holiday to Europe that much; I can’t read any of the signs and the food tastes a bit weird.
9) Ceci n’est pas une pipe.
10) Is Nigel Farage really such a bad guy?
13) Toilet paper.
The author struggled to think of more than 10 reasons and therefore finished the list with items from his shopping list.